In search of more information?
- Why use Easy FX?
- Why deal in foreign currency?
- What are the risks involved when dealing in foreign currency?
- How do I get the most current real time exchange rates?
- What types of transactions can I perform with Foreign Exchange Online?
- How do I open an account?
- How quickly does my currency get to it's destination?
- Can I fix an exchange rate now for a future purchase?
- How do I pay for the currency I buy?
- Can I check currency rates and book online?
- Is the Foreign Exchange Online site secure?
- How does transacting my FX business over the Internet improve my efficiency?
- Different staff members in my company have different approval levels. How is this handled?
- Who assigns security levels on the system?
- How does using Foreign Exchange Online make repetitive payments more efficient?
- Since timely management of my FX transactions is important how do I keep on top of things?
1. Why use Easy FX?
Simple, we will save you money and in addition, provide you with a more personal and efficient service compared to your Bank. We will also give you free access to our Internet and Mobile technology that will make your life Easier.
2. Why deal in foreign currency?
Using a foreign currency broker such as Easyfx will save you time and money, reduce your risk, and give you an edge on your competitors. Save time using EasyFX, if you are nimble on the key board, you can buy currency and instruct payment to your saved beneficiary within 15 seconds. Save money, EasyFX trades directly in the Inter Bank (wholesale) market and provides liquidity to other Financial institutions as well. Reduce risk, EasyFX has all the tools available to help you manage currency risk. This could be by locking in a rate now, or working an exchange level in the market on our servers 24/7. Gain competitive advantage, EasyFX will improve your margins from better FX pricing. This allows you to price your products with more certainty & more competitively if required.
3. What are the risks involved when dealing in foreign currency?
The currency market is the biggest in the world and can be very volatile. EasyFX is here to help manage these risks. We want to help you eliminate currency risk in your business with a view to increasing your profits. We also understand the complexities of dealing with International banks, which is sometimes not that easy!
4. How do I get the most current real time exchange rates?
You need to go no further than EasyFX. Our online eFX platform offers real time exchange rates 24/7 (only major currencies at the week end). Our treasury desk can also quote rates over the phone to you if you prefer to call us. We also have indicative inter bank mid rates on our web site. If you need to check a rate quickly just send us an SMS.
5. What types of transactions can I perform with Foreign Exchange Online?
There are 4 basic types of transactions, and we cover them all and online as well;
Spot: Not an attractive name, but this is the most commonly used transaction in the Foreign Exchange market. It is an agreement to exchange currencies at a set rate, and normal settlement is 2 days later.
Same Day/Next day: If you are in a hurry we can speed up a Spot transaction to settle earlier. "Next day" is commonly called "Tom", but that doesn't mean that "Same day" is called "Jerry"!
Forward Contracts: This allows you to fix an exchange rate for a future point in time. Great if you want to eliminate uncertainty and potential risk.
Swaps: These allow you to change the value date of a contract to a different date. Whether it is a change of a few days or a few months, no problem. Swaps are only available on the "Dealer +" platform, or directly through our dealers.
We also do Limits, Stops, Alerts and Time Options if you need some more options.
6. How do I open an account?
It's Easy, click here and follow the 4 simple steps. Even better, it's free and there is no obligation to trade. Only use the account when and where you want to.
9. How do I pay for the currency I buy?
We provide you with full banking account details once you open an account. All funds are managed through our designated segregated client accounts, and never mix with our own funds.
10. Can I check currency rates and book online?
Of course, many of our clients take advantage of our EasyFX online platform. EasyFX is a cheaper, faster and easier to use system not only making international payments, but for receiving foreign payments too. If you receive foreign currency you will get a better conversion rate with EasyFX than you will with your bank.
11. Is the Foreign Exchange Online site secure?
12. How does transacting my FX business over the Internet improve my efficiency?
EasyFX is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can execute transactions and get account information any time, you're in control. Sometimes people think that we are geeks because we are always making things more efficient to save the odd second here or there; but it all adds up, and we have the quickest FX platform in the marketplace.
13. Different staff members in my company have different approval levels. How is this handled?
We have a high level of corporate governance options which most of our Fiduciary clients use and find invaluable. A user's individual security level determines the level of menu options that they may access. Users may only activate selections for which they are authorised.
15. How does using Foreign Exchange Online make repetitive payments more efficient?
EasyFX stores all of your beneficiaries to enable you to repeat transactions quickly and effectively. Using our "Easypay" options you are able to complete a transaction in no time at all. Simply select the beneficiary, type in the amount to be sent (in currency) and agree the rate - done! We also allow you to bulk buy currency and then make split payments as required.
16. Since timely management of my FX transactions is important how do I keep on top of things?
Well we wouldn't have called our platform "Easy" if that was not the case! We are confident that you will agree with us that it is the easiest platform to use!